Thursday, April 30, 2009

Spring Cleaning (Avon)

OK, I love AVON and for many reasons I have excess AVON products.
Also I have finally been transferred to the district I live in.(very long story)
So as a celebration of finally being transferred, (and needing to recoup some of my losses) I am having an Open House this Saturday from 10-5.
I will giving away door prizes (30 day memberships to curves), serving refreshments,(drinks and sandwiches), hopefully selling some of those products, and doing lots of visiting.
So come on over, take a look, and do a little visiting.
Last time 2 or 3 people came by so it was a cozy little time.

2 comments:

meNmykids said...

Sounds like fun, too bad you are so far away. Good luck.

Marisela said...

Sounds like fun. I would like to order some Avon sometime. I really like their hair stuff. Hope your party is a great.