Saturday, July 5, 2008

Somethings in life you only do Once!!!



Here is a picture of the 3 and under sleepover we had. We made pizza together and had lots of fun. Things were going well until bedtime.....fortunately none of the young ladies cried for Mommy or home.....unfortunately none of them were ready to go to sleep. I eventually had to go in there and lay done with them. And I thought teenage and older girls were hard! The mattress was so uncomfortable that needless to say it got put on the top bunk the next day.

4 comments:

Jules said...

Glad you didn't have any girls crying for their moms. You never know what will happen with girls 3 and under. It looks like they had a fun evening :)

Sis. Leah said...

I am glad to hear you had a good time, even though you had to sleep on the floor. At least you didn't have to call any moms or make any late night trips.

Chantel H said...

Looks like the girls had a blast! I hope you caught up on some sleep later:)

Skylene said...

I haven't tried out a little girls sleepover yet. You are really brave!! I bet my girls would love it though.