Wednesday, November 19, 2008

HE DID IT!!!!

My oldest passed his State Testing today.
On the very 1st try.
I guess he took all or part of what we told him to heart.
He took twice as long as usual, which was a good sign.
On the way home he kept repeating, "I was focused" because of this, because of that.
It made me think about how I need to be "focused" on serving the Lord. Do I try my best to pass each test that comes up in life? Do I stay focused on the Lord every day of my life?
I'm so thankful that testing is over for the year. The past few years he has done the testing 3 times and still failed the tests. It is such a relief to have it behind us now.
He still has work "samples" to turn in over and above his regular work. For now he will be concentrating on bringing his grades up.
Then the 1st part of December we will get into the new schedule and start on those work samples.

No comments: