Monday, November 10, 2008

Waking Up to Shiny Floors

Oh the beauty of my floors, floors that I thought would never look good again. It didn't seem to matter how much I cleaned them, they never lost their dirty pock-mark spots. So my dear hubby found a way to do our floors, for free.
Doing floors is one of the many things he does at work and I have to admit that he is very, very good at it.
A lady at work admired his work so much she wanted her floors done. Do between the 2 of them they concocted a brilliant plan. She would pay for the scrubber and chemicals. He would do her floors and then he could use them to do ours.
So yesterday was the day. Now our floors look so lovely, I can't get over how wonderful they look.
Many thanks to my dear husband.
Sorry that I don't have any pictures. We couldn't find the camera.

2 comments:

Tish said...

That's so great that you guys were able to do that! Now I'm envious!

meNmykids said...

Oh how I would love to have my floors pretty! We have all mismatched tiles, linoleum, and hardwood, along with a lot of plain wood patched spots. Forever in the remodel, never finished. My floors sadden me daily. Congrats on yours!