Thursday, October 18, 2007

End of the week Crazies

This week I've been putting up the grapes and some relish. So needless to say we are behind in our schoolwork and the house is a mess.
Technically just the downstairs is a mess. My wonderful husband went through and cleaned out our room on Monday. We finally have a bedroom instead of a catch-all room where we happen to sleep.
This is driving me crazy so needless to say at the end of the day, after schoolwork and while I'm putting up the last of the grapes, we will tackle the mountain. The mountain of laundry and who knows what else that was our downstairs.

2 comments:

meNmykids said...

I know what you mean, I have been doing garden harvest etc. and it is so hard to keep up on everything. We have continued school, and the kids have done their chores so it isn't as bad as it has been sometimes, but I'll be glad when it is over.

Trina said...

Its always good when you are able to get all that homemade stuff canned. Yum...for later on! However, juggling it all can make it 10 times the task.