Monday, October 22, 2007

Scaring Travis

Ok, let me confess a shortcoming I have. Travis is always wanting a hug or a kiss when I'm in the middle of dishes, dinner, or cleaning. He seems to pick the times when I'm the busiest and paying him the least amount of attention. Well needless to say most of the time I'm not gracious about it at all!!!
Well sometime last night after I crawled into bed and was good and asleep I scared Travis. He said I gave him a great big hug and said, "Is that what you wanted?" So sometime around 3:30 in the morning I woke him from a sound sleep, scaring him half to death with one of the hugs he is always wanting. I don't remember it but I must have been feeling bad about sending him up to bed by himself while I finished the jelly.
I don't think he appreciated that hug very much. LOL

8 comments:

meNmykids said...

Keep up the scaring eh? Shows where your heart is anyway.

Tish said...

That's really funny! I actually wish Matt would "bother" me with hugs and kisses a little bit more. Of course if he did it would probably annoy me. I guess sometimes there's no making us women happy!

Barbara Reed said...

Ha Ha that's really funny. Oh yeah did you finish the quince?

Trina said...

That made me giggle. Too funny. Well at least it was a sweet gesture, even if it came at an odd time of the night...hehehe

Marisela said...

THats funny. My husband sometimes "bothers" me at times when I am busy, and I am sometimes annoyed, but I think I would miss it if he didn't.

marykathryn said...

How funny!! The fact that you don't even remember it is seriously cracking me up!!
So great that you have a blog now!!! I'm adding you to my sidebar.

Jules said...

LOL. That is funny. I bet he liked knowing you did that in the morning when he finally woke up :) Just be prepared, he may try to scare you back sometime :)

Cherrie said...

How funny! The things we do when we are sleeping.