Sunday, May 31, 2009

Princess Tea Party

My baby will be turning 5 this year! In celebration we will be having a tea party at Sis C's house on the 19th of June. I'm thinking 4pm. It will be Princess themed and I need to get the addresses of you sisters up there in Portland. I thought it would be nice if the teenage girls would like to serve. I'm not sure if Sis C will be back from Cali but she said that I could use her yard. So if you could get those addresses to Tisha or to me through MySpace I would so much appreciate it.
My daughter would love for everyone to be dressed up and I figured they could change into play clothes afterwards. Tiara's, boa's. dresses, gloves ect. My daughter is definately the girly girl type. Oh what fun to plan......

5 comments:

meNmykids said...

How fun! Little girls love that sort of thing. We wil be at our family reunion. Have a great time.

Mom of 3, Aunt of 16 said...

It seems that every thing is that weekend. Your reunion. Pioneer Picnic in Browntown, anniversarys, and father's day. *sigh* Hope you have a great time.

Chantel H said...

I love tea partys!! I don't remember having any when I was a girl. That would have been right up my alley. Sounds like a blast! Happy birthday to your little one. I can't believe she's 5 already!!

Jules said...

That sounds like a lot of fun!!! My kids love tea parties! Tell your baby happy birthday!

Aunt Sissy said...

that sounds like so much fun.